Terravision Coach Service
Terrvision Coach from Bergamo Airport to Milan City Centre is a sixty minute journey (in good traffic conditions). The cost for an adult is approximately €10 single ticket and €16 return ticket (prices may vary slightly). Child’s Ticket (5-12 years of age) is €5 single and €9 return ticket. Children under 5 travel free. Coaches leave Bergamo airport around every half hour minutes.
Autostradale Bus Service
This bus services takes you from Orio Al Serio airport (Bergamo) to Milan Central Station, Milan Lambrate Station and Brescia CIBA Station from where you can then take a train (or bus) to Como.
- Bergamo Orio Al Serio to Milan Central Station – bus operates every 30 minutes from 04:30 in the morning until approximately 01:00 following morning. Adult ticket cost €7,90 single and €14,50 return and childs ticket (2-12 years old) cost €3,95 single.
- Orio Al Serio to Milan Lambrate Station – bus departs 04:30, 08:30, 13:30, 17:30 and 21:30 – journey time is approximately 45 minutes. Click here to check timetable for the this bus service to Milan Central Station and Milan Lambrate Station.
- Orio Al Serio to Brescia CIBA Station – bus departs 08:30, 11:15, 16:10, 18:30, 22:00 – journey time is approximately 1 hour. Adult ticket cost €10 and reduced ticket cost €5. Click here to view timetable for Brescia Station.
* From Orio Al Serio to Milan – stops for Cascina Gobba are only on request. Be sure to check with the driver beforehand if you wish to get off at this particular stop.
Tickets can be purchased at the Autostradale Office (arrivals area).
ATB Shuttle Bus
This bus service operates from near the ‘arrival’s area which can take you to Bergamo train station (please note that Bergamo Bus Station is directly opposite the train station). The ticket costs approximately €1,70 and runs from 06:05 to 24:15 (approx every 20 minutes in the summer and every 30 minutes in winter). Journey time is 15-20 minutes.
You can purchase your ticket from the following places at the airport; Autostradale or Turismo Bergamo (both located at arrivasl area) or the ticket vending machine at the bus stop.
SPT Linea Serivce
From Bergamo Bus Station you can take the C46 bus to Como bus station (stazione autolinee) located in Piazza Giacomo Matteotti. The journey time is approximately 2 hours (as long as traffic flow is good). This bus operates 7 times a day from Monday to Saturday and 4 times a day on Sundays/public holidays.
Destinations to Westside of Lake Como
From Como bus station and from outside San Giovanni Train Station;
- C10 bus to all destinations along the west side of the lake and round as far as Colico.
- C30 to Bellagio
Destinations to Eastside of Lake Como
Take the ATB shuttle bus from the Bergamo Airport to Bergamo Railway Station then catch a train to Lecco. Once you arrive at Lecco you need to take the train heading for Sondrio or Tirano train to Mandello del Lario, Varenna, Bellano or Colico – or to a ‘stopping train’ for one of the many less well known destinations along the east side of the lake betwen Lecco and Colico.